heyes

heyes

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Update of Chapter 22

Sorry it's taking me so long to get this one done y'all.  But it's a very important chapter and I want it to be perfect.  I also wanted to tell you all how much it means to me that you're enjoying my story.  Real life can be full of stress and drama and I hope that coming here and reading about these characters and letting your mind go back to a simpler time and place will help you relax and unwind.  We all need to escape sometimes.  My escape comes when I write it.  I hope yours comes when you read it. Until I get the next chapter finished,  please treat yourself to some quilt free Hannibal Heyes viewing.  (yeah there's some Kid in there too, if there are any Kidettes reading)



Another favorite video done by Hillary (RHCinderella) to "Me and My Gang" by Rascal Flatts

Hope y'all enjoy it.
Karen :')

No comments:

Post a Comment