heyes

heyes

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Beware of Scam!!

I don't know how many of you shop at Walmart but  
be aware of a scam that I recently fell victim to.  Two
seriously good looking well built cowboys came over
to my car as  I was loading my purchases.   They were
both shirtless, wearing only jeans and chaps and they 
start wiping my windshield with a rag and windex,  
while shamelessly displaying their rock hard abs and well
defined chest muscles.  It was impossible not to look.
I offered them a tip but they refused and instead asked 
for a ride to another store.  I agreed and they got into the 
backseat. On the way they start talking dirty about all the 
things they would like to do to me.  Then one of the cowboys 
climbed into the front seat and began kissing my neck 
and begging me to pull over so he could make love to me!!
While this was going on the other cowboy stole my purse!
I had my purse stolen on Monday, Tuesday, twice 
on Wednesday, yesterday and most likely tomorrow!
  


3 comments:

  1. Thanks to my friend Tara for sharing this with me on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! How... awful! You must be ah... traumatized, you poor woman! Do please share the EXACT location of this Wal-mart so that this will ever... I mean, never, never happen to me. Ever. Because I shall definitely... *cough* avoid the place. Yes. Avoid. Right. (Lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure that this scam with said cowboys has been happening at almost every Walmart in America. So no matter where you live you aren't safe. And how negligent of me not to describe the perpetrators. The one who stole my purse was blonde, blue eyed with a very nice butt. The one who created the tremendous distraction was dark haired, brown eyed with killer dimples. This info should be most valuable when trying to avoid being "taken" by these desperadoes. Of course there may be occasions when they could trade places. They are tricky these two. Must go now. I have to go to Walmart and buy another purse. :')

    ReplyDelete