heyes

heyes

Monday, July 30, 2012

A Most Exciting Chatr

All of you who are fans of Peter Deuel have surely heard of  C. Davey Utter and Don Fanning.   If not....they were two of Peter's dearest friends who knew him before he was famous.  They knew the real Peter,  his strengths his weaknesses,  his good side and his bad.   Yesterday I was among a privileged few who got to chat with these two gentlemen on the Pete Duel/Ben Murphy Fans  facebook group page.   They graciously agreed to join the group long enough to share some memories and stories and let us ask them a few questions about our beloved Peter.  

It was a very emotional time for me and for all the ladies who got to take part in the chat.   I know it is the closest I will ever come to actually speaking with Peter and that made it a very surreal and moving moment for me.   I was on such an emotional high afterwards that I felt like I could lift cars with my bare hands.   A giddy happiness, seemed to permeate into my soul and I was just floating all day long.   It was one of the best moments of my life, getting to speak with two people who actually walked and talked and touched my idol.  I will never forget it.

Alas, today,  I am feeling the crash of yesterday's high.  I feel wiped out.   But that's okay because it was worth it.  I know I have not made it a secret that I believe Peter's spirit is around those of us who love him,  and I know he was there yesterday, listening in on the conversation and laughing right along with us.   If you're out there somewhere reading this, Snake Pants and Fautch,  I thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me the experience of a lifetime.  

Peace, love and dimpled smiles,
Karen
Love you, Peter :')

1 comment:

  1. Karen comparto contigo. Yo he sentido la presencia de Peter y le he hablado. He soñado con él y me hs respondido. Sabes eres muy especial. Me gustaría ser tu amiga. Gracias

    ReplyDelete