heyes

heyes

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

It's been a while.....

I want to apologize to anyone who checks the blog regularly.  I have been very neglectful of it lately.   Once I had the story finished I had some very neglected personal matters I had to address.   I have now reached a very good place in my life and all the trouble and drama with my husband has calmed down and things are much better.   I'm quite happy these days.  I am working on the sequel and I have 2 chapters complete and have started on 3.  Once 3 is complete, I will reveal chapter 1.

I have been spending a lot of time on the Pete Duel/Ben Murphy Fans group page on facebook, and I noticed that there are several fans on that page who are very open to some of the things that I have touched on in some of my past blog posts.   In other words there are others out there who believe strongly as I do that the spirits of the deceased still visit and communicate with us.

I have had what I feel to be significant experiences in which I feel that Peter's spirit has "spoken" to me.  I have shared a couple of those with you already and there are more, I just don't know how much I am willing to share or how much Peter would want me to share.   There are somethings that I feel he intends for only me to see or hear and understand,  and I assume the same is true for others who have had similar occurrences.  

What I would like to do is ask any of you who have also had experiences that you feel to be "not of this realm"   to share those here on the blog.   I am not a member of any of the chat or message boards except for the PDBM fan group on facebook,  so I can't say from first hand knowledge what they are like there, but I have heard several of the others who are members of those boards say that any mention of spirtuality is not tolerated.  

This is MY blog.   And I can express any feeling or opinion I want.   And I want you all to feel free to do the same.   Just as long as you are not slanderous, hurtful or inappropriate towards others.   But mostly I just want to open up a conversation about those spiritual experiences and give any one who may want to share them, the opportunity without fear of repercussion, chastisement or judgement.

I know I've been away for a while, but I will try my best to keep this blog about what I intended it to be about from the beginning....a celebration of Peter's life.  

I look forward to hearing from you all.    If you don't have a blogger account, please sign up.  It only takes a couple of minutes.   Having an account will allow you to leave comments and share in the conversation.  

Peace and love to you all,

Karen  :') 

No comments:

Post a Comment