heyes

heyes

Friday, August 3, 2012

A Dream Come True for me!!

I woke up this morning and checked my emails and then went to my facebook profile to see what was happening.   I had twenty notifications, one message and one friend request.  I checked the notifications,  nothing spectacular there.  Then I clicked the friend request.   Much to my surprise it was  a friend request from  Beth Griswold Shaffer.   In case there are any of you who don't know who she is, she was engaged to Peter Deuel at one time in her life.  So I freaked out a little and I thought, "What if the message is from her too?"   So I clicked it and sure enough she had sent me a message.   She has read my story on Wattpad and she loved it.  She said she could hear Peter's voice in every scene and that it brought back some wonderful memories for her.  I admit it, I cried.  I can't believe that a woman who knew Peter, touched him, loved him, made love with him,  read what I wrote and took the time to send me a message and ask me to be her friend.  I feel so blessed right now.  Thanks, Beth.

And as always,  thank you, Peter.  Love you.  :')

No comments:

Post a Comment