heyes

heyes

Sunday, June 3, 2012

My worst fear has come to life.....

Yes, it has happened.  I've been writing this epic tale of love and adventure for almost two years.  And now at the very end......I have writer's block.   *heavy sigh, hangs head low*   I can't explain it or describe to you what it is like.  I know how I want it to end and I know some of the dialog I want to use, but I'm having trouble filling in the gaps.  I just wanted to post and let everyone know that I haven't abandoned it.  I work on it everyday.  I just end up scrapping everything I write.   I have a notebook full of stuff I've written that I will probably never use.   But I am bound and determined to finish it.  I've made some really good progress this weekend.  I'm hoping that this fog will clear in my head and I will be able to get it done by next week.  If you are a person who prays...pray.   If you are a person who sends positive thoughts and energy.....send.  Thanks everybody for sticking this out.  I'm sorry it's taking me so long.

I hope the next time you visit it will be to read the last chapter.
peace and love, Karen  :')
as always,  love you, Peter 

No comments:

Post a Comment