heyes

heyes

Saturday, June 16, 2012

The last Chapter is Finished

Well, this is it guys.  I've finished the last chapter.  I am going to do some last minute spell checking and punctuation checking and so forth, but I hope to have it posted tonight.  

Writing this tale and sharing it with the rest of you has been an absolute joy.   It has literally changed my life.   I want to thank you all for sticking with me while I finished this and for all the support you have given me over the past year.   I have made some wonderful new friends and have made a connection to other people who love Hannibal Heyes and Kid Curry and Pete Duel as much as I do.   I couldn't have done it without the devotion you have all shown for this story and its characters.   I hope that this tale will live in your hearts long after you've read the last word.   I know there are thousands of "Alias Smith and Jones" fanfiction stories out there and they are all amazing.  The talent of some of the writers astounds me. But I selfishly like to think of "Evangeline" as the Rolls Royce  of facfictions and I hope it will live forever in the realm of cyberspace.   I look forward to your comments after it's posted.  

Peace and love to all,
~Karen


2 comments:

  1. Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!! I've been waiting and now I have goose bumps. And Evangeline is the Rolls Royce of the Fanfiction stories especially when it involves Hannibal Heyes' love life!!!!!! Thank you for making this a special year for me. I have read this over and over and now for the exciting end.

    Love ya Karen,

    Now back to packing for South Carolina. Boy I can't wait to get to my new home!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it's all you hoped for Glenda. Thank you for being such a loyal reader and avid supporter of my writing. I pray you will be happy in your new home and that the move goes smoothly.

      Heaps of love, Karen

      Delete