heyes

heyes

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Having Withdrawals

I am having severe withdrawals now that I  have finished writing "Evangeline."   I guess I'm going to have to write a sequel or I will go crazy.   I have started chapter one, but I won't be posting anything until I have at least three chapters complete.  That way I can stay ahead of my postings and will have room to go back and change anything that may change when I write future chapters.  In the mean time I have some omitted scenes from "Evangeline" I will be working on and posting.   And I am working on another Kid and Heyes video to the song "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy."   It's a very difficult song to add clips to, but I love doing it.    I hope to have some of those omitted scenes ready by the end of the week.

Love you guys.  You all are the best!!!

Peace and love and dimpled smiles,
~Karen  :')
as always.....love you, Peter.

2 comments:

  1. I love the video you put on youtube. I want to make a video as well. How did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! As Heyes would say at the watering hole in Smiler With A Gun. I am glad you decided to do a sequel. I know it will be as good as the first one.

    ReplyDelete