heyes

heyes

Friday, March 30, 2012

Quick Update

Sorry it's taking me so long to get the next chapter done.   I have rewritten one part about four times.  I'm just not happy with it and I'm not going to post it until I think it is right.  I hope you all understand. But I promised myself I wouldn't post if I wasn't happy with it and I'm going to keep that promise.  And I also wanted to share an update on how "Evangeline" is doing on Wattpad.   First of all I changed the title, because the majority of readers on that site are teens and twenty somethings, so they have no clue who Hannibal Heyes is, so I changed the title to "Thief of My Heart."   When I did that I started getting hits like crazy.   I checked a few minutes ago and my story is #3 of all historical romance fictions.  That's # 3 out of 9,249 stories.  Over 53,000 reads.   That's a lot of people who now know who Hannibal Heyes is.  I owe it all to the fantastic characters of Hannibal Heyes and Kid Curry.   And to the fantastic actors, Pete Duel and Ben Murphy for bringing them to life.  Without them Evangeline would never have existed.

Here again is the link to the Wattpad site if anyone would like to go there:

http://www.wattpad.com/3097014-thief-of-my-heart-formerly-evangeline-~-a-hannibal


And here again is the link to my Evangeline Facebook page.  This is a page where you can discuss anything related to the story, my writing, Peter, Ben AS&J or if you just want to get to know some of the other people who are reading.  This is a closed group page and no one will see your posts except other members of the group.  And none of the posts from the page will be seen on the news feed page.  
https://www.facebook.com/groups/368075526548415/

Hope to see you on facebook!!!

Heaps of love,  Karen :')

1 comment:

  1. Just the thought that there are more people finding out about our heroes makes me glad. I'm so happy that you're doing so well on Wattpad! This story is definitely worthy of it.
    Love and hugs,
    ~Cas

    ReplyDelete