heyes

heyes

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New Record!!!!

I reached a milestone yesterday with 151 visits to my blog in one day.  That's double what the previous record was. Wow!  Thanks to all my readers, Peter fans, ASJ fans, and those who just happened by.  You all make the effort worth it.

In case I haven't mentioned it before,  second only to Hannibal Heyes as my tv hero is Bugs Bunny.  I've posted a link to a Bugs clip (I couldn't upload it from youtube for some reason)  where Bugs reminds me of HH so much.  I laugh every time I watch it.  I can just imagine a voice over at the beginning saying "The role of Hannibal Heyes will now be played by Bugs Bunny."  Watch and see if you don't agree.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaz1XvDvxUI&list=FLW3jV4J8CJKWAY9KIcImhTA&index=11&feature=plpp_video


And also to celebrate my milestone, here's something for your viewing pleasure.  I know I've posted this video before, but who cares?  It's HH.  Can you ever really get enough?  :')





1 comment:

  1. I can totally see HH in that video. That made my morning! I'm glad you posted My Hero again. Its one of my favorite videos I think.

    ReplyDelete