heyes

heyes

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Soundtrack Selection for Chapter 13

I knew I wanted to include this hauntingly beautiful song on the soundtrack from the beginning, but I could never find a suitable video.  So I made this video with photos of our hero, looking worried and pensive.  And since Evangeline lives only in our imagination, I included some beautiful artwork of how I thought she might look.  The scenery at the end represents the landscape for this chapter.  And the song speaks for itself.   I'm not great at video making, but at least this one features our hero.  Hope you enjoy it.

Peace, love, blessings,
Karen



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful choice of photos and music. The photos of Heyes and what Evangeline might look like fit beautifully with the music and situation. I love how you arranged the landscape photos with the woman's voice in the background. It gave me chills, thinking it sounded like Evangeline was calling to him from out there saying "I'm out here, alive, waiting for you. Come find me!"

    Blessings, Clarissa

    ReplyDelete