heyes

heyes

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Chapter 12 Soundtrack Selection (sort of)

Chapter 12 is a pretty intense chapter, and I don't really have a soundtrack selection for it.  Nothing really seemed to fit.   So I opted to share another video that showcases the great love and devotion between Kid and Heyes.



Unfortunately I don't know the name of the song or who sings it but the video is by anakinobiwan321 (aka sundance)  If anybody knows the name of the song and the artist, leave that info in the comment section below.

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping I've finally overcome the technological block and figured out how to comment... lol. Deleted one comment because it showed me under a weird username... these things baffle me.

    From what I have found by attempting to Google-search the lyrics, the song is by Tone Damli Aaberge. She's apparently a Norwegian singer who was runner up in the Norwegian version of American Idol. I love her voice. Wonderful video choice!

    Still loving this story, Karen! Nervously waiting to find out what happens to our heroes in the next chapter.

    Blessings,
    Clarissa (Clar)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I deleted the bogus comment. Thanks for the info on the song. And thanks for following my story.

    ReplyDelete