heyes

heyes

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Keepership Suggestions

I wanted to make a few suggestions for keeperships that some of you may have forgotten about.  If you would like to declare yourself keeper of any of these let me know.  Or if you think of any others you would like to claim let me know that as well.


Evangeline cries herself to sleep in Heyes' arms the first night they are together

Heyes describes Evie's eyes as an approaching thunderstorm

Evie's glorious hair

Evie's memory bag

Heyes and Evie riding double

Evie describing Heyes' body as he sleeps

Heyes' pep talk to himself

Heyes and Evie in the creek together

Evie cheats at poker

Jenny the mule

A cigar and a good stiff whiskey

Sally Buckner

Evie punches Sally

Evie gets her monthly curse

Evie sits at Heyes' feet on the porch

Heyes sneaks into Evie's bedroom

Heyes hanging out of Evie's window

Kid saves Heyes with the ladder

Kid pins Olivia to the bunkhouse door

Olivia wins at rock skipping

Hannah Belle  pokes Heyes' dimple

Evie holds Heyes while he cries

Evie waits in the cold by the gate

Evie clutches Heyes' gloves
  
Sally calling Heyes "Dimples"

Heyes and Evie's first "I love you"  on the balcony

Kid and Livvy's "fresh air"

There are many more I'm sure I've forgotten.  And I didn't include any quotes.  But you can claim quotes as well.  You may have to go back and read through some older chapters to refresh your memory.  I hope you are all having fun with the keeperships.  Feel free to email me or leave a comment with your keepership declarations. 

9 comments:

  1. I declare myself keeper of Heyes and Evie riding double and Evie describing Heyes' body as he sleeps

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want Evie describing Heyes body as he sleeps! And Kid pinning Olive to the bunkhouse door! (because I only wish it were me!) Please and thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry Peyton, but Glenda has already snagged the first one, but you can have Kid pinning Livvy to the bunkhouse door. :') And you can pretend it's you. You'll be very glad to know that I'm in the middle of writing the love scene between those two for the next chapter. You're gonna love it. ;')

      Delete
  3. Darn it! Oh well...how about keeper of kid saving Heyes with the ladder? I can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like Evies monthly curse, and Sallys remark Dimples (how could I forget!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, can I have the remarks that Kid made to Heyes before Evie and Heyes went on the picnic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean the off color humor? No problem, they are yours.

      Delete