heyes

heyes

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Evangeline at the Piano


"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.  It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul."



This reminded me so of Evangeline at the piano, I just had to share it.  The quote is by Judy Garland.  Still working on the next chapter.  I've been going through some emotional struggles in my life and I haven't been able to get to my writing as much I've wanted, but today has been a better day and I've been writing quite a bit.  To quote Evangeline Webb, "God is still good."   Thanks everybody for reading and visiting my blog.

Love and peace and dimpled smiles,
Karen :')
Love you, Peter.

1 comment:

  1. That is such a beautiful picture. It does look the way my minds eye sees Evangeline at that beautiful piano.
    I don't know what struggles you face, but God does, and I'm keeping you in my prayers, dear friend. :') I hope you have a lovely weekend!
    Love and blessings,
    Clarissa

    ReplyDelete