heyes

heyes

Monday, December 12, 2011

Another Video Tribute

When I used Jon Bon Jovi's "Blaze of Glory" as part of the soundtrack, I mentioned that it would be a great song for a Hannibal Heyes and Kid Curry video.   So I made one.  We've all seen the clips hundreds of times before.  But does looking at our favorite outlaws, especially set to music, ever really get old?  Not to me.  So here it is.  Hope you enjoy it.  And, yes, I know that's an episode of "The Virginian" and not "Alias Smith and Jones."  But I just couldn't resist putting that scene of Pete fast drawing that gun in there.  Let's just pretend it's Hannibal Heyes wearing a different hat.  :')


Love you, Peter!



2 comments:

  1. Cool Video. I really like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I think this is the best one yet. Lots of nice action scenes and it all went really well with the lyrics. I love it!

    ReplyDelete