heyes

heyes

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Soundtrack Selection for Chapter 19

I have always loved this song.  It is so passionate and full of emotion.  Just like Heyes and Evie when they are together.  It conjures up images of lovers in the throes of passion.  I can also picture Evie playing  Chopin's "Prelude in C major" which plays at the beginning and end,  and provides the harmonic scheme for the entire song.  One of my all time favorites.  And it also asks the question I'm sure you're all wondering.  Could this be the magic?  Will it be the moment of truth for our couple?  You know the answer....you'll just have to wait and see. Enjoy.



If you're enjoying my blog, please hit the +1 button below.  It's kinda like the "like" button on facebook.
Thanks, everybody for reading.

Peace and love,
Karen
Love you, Peter.

No comments:

Post a Comment