heyes

heyes

Wednesday, December 12, 2012




Well, it's that time of year again.  I caught Hannibal Heyes trying to sneak down my chimney.  That sneaky little devil.    At least he was kind enough to stand still for a photo.  I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm still alive.   I know I haven't been posting much lately.   My job is crazy hectic right now.   My husband is back home as is my oldest son.  My house is as full as a tick on a coon dog's back.   I don't think there's ever going to be any worry of me having empty nest syndrome.  The baby chicks are going to be here when I die.   I hope you are all having a lovely holiday season thus far.   I probably won't be posting the next chapter of LLG until after the new year.    Be prepared for a new video tribute to Peter on the anniversary of his death on December 31.    That is, of course, if the world doesn't end on the 21st.   As soon as Heyes gets finished leaving me my gifts,  I promise I'll send him to your chimney next.     HO HO HO...Heyes is waiting....gotta go!!!!


Peace, love and dimpled smiles,
~Karen    
as always,  love you, Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment