heyes

heyes

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

To My Readers

Alas, the time has come that my postings have caught up to my writing.  All the chapters I have posted so far, with the exception of 14 and 15 were already finished months ago.  Before I posted one thru thirteen  I only had to do some minor tweaking and research.  But now I am in the process of writing the remaining chapters.  I have been posting about one chapter a week, but that probably won't be the case from now on.  I won't compromise the quality of the story just to post every week.  I will not post the next chapter until it is complete to my satisfaction.  I hope all of you who have been reading have enjoyed what I've written so far.  It has been a labor of love for me for nearly a year.  And I don't know what I will do with myself when it is finished. It has practically taken over my life. My thoughts are consumed with ideas for the next chapter and funny lines the boys would say.  Okay,  you can say it,... heck I'll say it.... OBSESSED!  But until it is finished,  I will continue to write, and I hope you will continue to read.  And I hope it will be worth the wait.




The pictures are for you Clarissa.  Hope you've got your fan handy. ;)

Peace, Love, and Blessings to you all,
Karen
and as always....love you Pete.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh.... my... Lol thanks for those. I needed it today!

    I salute your dedication to quality before quantity, and will wait with patience! And I sure do hope you're right about obsession being a good thing. Because I think I am, too. Pardon me while I go find my fan...

    Gods blessings be with you as you write and obsess!
    ~Clarissa

    ReplyDelete