heyes

heyes

Friday, September 20, 2013

Hello, friends.  Long time no see.  Not seeing is a reality for me right now.  I'm having major eyesight problems right now which are preventing me from doing extended amounts of time typing on the computer.  I do apologize for taking so long to get the next chapter of Love's Last Gift done.  But don't worry.  I haven't stopped and I do plan to finish it.  I've had so much going on in my life lately that has prevented me from concentrating on writing, so I hope you understand.  Until I can get chapter 13 finished here is a video that I and some of my fellow Peter enthusiasts (the Pete Posse we call ourselves) came up with.  Enjoy.  






1 comment:

  1. Wow is good to be back with my ex again, thank you Dr Ekpen for the help, I just want to let you know that is reading this post in case you are having issues with your lover and is leading to divorce and you don’t want the divorce, Dr Ekpen is the answer to your problem. Or you are already divorce and you still want him/her contact Dr Ekpen the spell caster now on (ekpentemple@gmail.com) and you will be clad you did






















    ReplyDelete