heyes

heyes

Monday, March 11, 2013

It's been a long week....

Hi, everybody.   It's been a while and i apologize.  As you all know from my last post my son's friend and band mate, Brandon passed away over a week ago.  His funeral was Saturday.  That was hard.  But harder still, my uncle was officially diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer last Wednesday night and he passed away eight hours later.  His funeral was Sunday.  It has been an exhausting couple of weeks.   Im taking the next couple of days off.   My laptop is out of commission and it is impossible to get a new chapter done without it.  I am on my son's ipad now.  As soon as things get back to semi normal I plan to start shopping for a new one. So I thank you for your patience.  But i will be writing with pen and paper in the meantime. I hope it wont be long because i really miss having a computer.   Everyone have a safe and blessed week.  Hug the ones you love and tell them you love them.   Life is just too short not to.

Peace and love,
~Karen

Love you,  Peter

This song was played at my uncle's funeral.


No comments:

Post a Comment