heyes

heyes

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

1971 in Music

1971 was the final year in Peter Deuel's life.  I've recently been listening to lots of music from that year,  wondering if he liked this song or that one.   Just one of the many things that my Peter Deuel obsessed mind does on a daily basis.   I have been sharing some of these songs on my facebook page, but unfortunately the significance of these songs is lost on people who either don't know Peter or don't care.  And here I have a wonderful resource like this blog and an audience who is familiar with and in some cases extremely invested in Mr. Deuel.   So I think I will start sharing some of this fantastic music from 1971 with anybody who happens by to listen.   I hope you enjoy it.   And many times, the song I pick will reflect my mood.   So hang on for this roller coaster ride into 1971.



No comments:

Post a Comment