heyes

heyes

Saturday, May 19, 2012

New Video ~ There's No Me Without You

I made a new video for you guys to enjoy while I perfect the final chapter.   This video showcases the magical chemistry between Pete and Ben which shines through in the way Heyes and Kid always seem to be touching each other.  After it was complete and I watched it, I couldn't help but notice that it's Heyes who seems to touch Kid the most.  But I think maybe it's Pete touching Ben.   Peter was probably a very physically demonstrative person and that shows in his acting.  And given the nature of each character, Heyes would be the one more likely to show his affection in a physical way    Let me know how you like it.

The final chapter is coming along slowly but it is coming along   Since the beginning I have had a very clear vision of how I wanted it to end, and I'm sticking to that vision, but getting from the end of chapter 33 to where that vision starts is proving to be the challenge.  Please send me your prayers and positive thoughts and energy as I dig in this weekend.  I will be taking my laptop with me to work and working on it when I'm on my breaks.   I hope everyone has a blessed and safe weekend.   Miles of dimpled smiles to you all.

Peace and Love,
~Karen~   :')


2 comments:

  1. I love it!! Great job Karen. I never could accept Roger Davis as Heyes. I watched those episodes with Roger when I was a kid and after all these years I watched them again and it just wasn't the same. The only episodes I watch are with Pete. There is only one Pete Duel and when God made him he broke the mold. No one can copy his personality or the way he walked. He had the best walk I've ever seen on a man. The broadest shoulders and that handsome face of his. Ooh, it just gives me goose bumps thinking about him.

    I am dying for Chapter 34. I hope you get it done before June 29th, that's when I'm moving to South Carolina for good and I don't know when I will have my computer setup.

    Well, have a nice weekend and I hope to be reading more soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment, Glenda. I certainly hope to have chapter 34 done before your move. Usually when I have a little trouble with a part of the story and I go for a week or two without writing anything, the floodgates will open suddenly and my mind will overflow with thoughts and words, so I expect that same pattern to continue and I'll have it done pretty soon. I think everyone will be satisfied with the outcome.

    ReplyDelete