heyes

heyes

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Boy do I feel stupid!

So everybody knows that some words in our super complicated English language are spelled the same with different pronunciations or pronounced the same with different spellings,  yadda yadda yadda,  but any way....when I first started writing I spelled blonde with an "e."  Then, being new to all this blog stuff I later discovered the spellchecking feature and it flagged blonde as misspelled and I changed them all to blond without the 'e.'  Then I notice while reading something a moment ago that blonde does have an 'e.'  So I just googled it and found that blond is for men and blonde is for women.  I guess I was having a blonde moment, because I never knew that.  So for the purposes of our story,  Kid Curry is a blond and Livvy is a blonde.   I am a brunette by the way.  Brunette with an 'e.'    




Peace, out.   \/
Karen :')
                

2 comments:

  1. Lol don't feel bad... this kind of thing happens all the time with this crazy language we speak. Not to mention the fact that things get a new spelling every now and then just for good measure. Keeps us on our toes, right? :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rode down a winding road and became winded.
    A bear without hair is a bare bear.
    A hare without hair is a bare hare.
    And if the crap gets too deep, grin and bear it, but don't grin a bare it.
    I hope all of my international readers have a good grasp of the language and are not thoroughly confused now. :')

    ReplyDelete